Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tagged by Star...

Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write an LJ/blog/xanga entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

My five weird habits (only five?) are as follows:

1. I eat my M&Ms (and Skittles) in a specific order. I pour some into my hand, and eat so that I'm evening them out - so that there is the same number left of each color. Then I eat one from each color in the order of the rainbow until they're all gone.

2. I hate cutting birthday cake. Don't ask me why. (Is that a habit or a preference?)

3. I keep greeting cards for months, sometimes years, before I can bring myself to throw them away. Sometimes I don't throw them away at all... they're in a box under my bed.

4. I brush my teeth in the shower. In fact, I keep two toothbrushes, one for the sink and one for the shower. I've been told this is weird. I don't know. It saves time, anyway.

5. I whistle loudly if I'm walking and the weather's nice. Usually George Winston arrangements...

Now I tag:
Tegan, Katrina, asciiskull, Kate, and Dan-man

Mwahahahahhahaa! Confrom! CONFORM to the online silliness!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home