Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's that time of year again... It's an Asian-American lit paper, not African lit, but the principle's the same. What else should I be doing now, with an 8-page paper due in eleven hours, but updating my blog?! Jing Jing from class has this to say about said paper in her away message:

"my perfect excuse: I'm a model minority, you can't fail me!"

So am I! So that solves all my problems. Forget the paper. I'm going to go get a good night's sleep now.

Ehe, just kidding... I am now almost completely overwhelmed with guilt. Okay, I give in! I'll do it! I'll write your stinking paper. Stupid oppressive educational system. Grumble grumble.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, Anna. THis will soon all be over. Before we know it! I am just praying that this break will be what we all need, and that we'll be able to bless mom and dad and rosie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home