Saturday, December 17, 2005

Halloween...

I know it's out of season, but I'm adding this picture in honor of Claudia. She was my suite mate, and now she has gone to England to be with her own red-headed, skinny version of Ron Weasely (or Mr. Bingly, although she strongly refutes this). I will miss her terribly.

Three things to note:
1) In case you can't deduce for yourself, we are, from left to right, Audrey Hepburn, Pocahontas, a butterfly, and... um... I'm not sure. I think I was going for Roman goddess... (looks sheepish). So yeah, that's Sarah, Carolina, Claudia and yours truly.
2) That is koolaid in my hand, I swear. Koolaid.
3) I had to stand far away from Claudia because she was deadly with those wings, and the tips were right at eye-level. Seriously. We went to a club afterwards, and she kept whapping people over the head with them. If she wasn't so cute, somebody would have kicked her ass... But she was, so in Claudia's own immortal words, "It's all good!!"

I'm gonna miss you, hoochie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home